Have you ever thought :
Why do we enlighten Dhoop or Agarbatti sticks ?
In between holy seasons ( Parv , Joints or sandhi kal ) ?
In evening time only ?
Whether we perform the symbolic rituals Only ?
Please ask question to oneself
Use of Agarbatti sticks is dangerous , spreading disease, where we are moving ahead?
Agarbatti sticks have a chemical known as polyaromatic hydrocarbon (PHH) that extens cancer , asthmatic attack ,headache , west pain,Cough to most of the pujaris .All hindu shastras deny of burning Bamboo tree . Burning agarbatti made from bamboo straightway attracts “Pitrudosh”. Not a single shastra that depicts Lightening of agarbatti at all , now from where this product has come from?As Agarbatti is made from chemicals it is” NOT AT ALL NATURAL “ Now with chemical fragrance straight away lead to produce carbon Monoxide CO, again a dangerous gas that damages the environment instantly.
It may lead to respiratory infection
According to a recent study, incense sticks come with a health threat. The results proved that burning agarbattis inside the house generate air pollutants, namely carbon monoxide. The smoke causes indoor air pollution that may lead to inflammation of the lung cells, putting you at an increased risk of respiratory complications.Most people experience coughing and sneezing due to hypersensitivity that is caused when a person inhales smoke in excess. In rare cases, chocking might be caused if excess smoke is inhaled. Read how gem therapy can help treat respiratory ailments.
It increases your risk of COPD and asthma The pollutants that are released from burning incense sticks cause inflammation of the bronchial tubes that pass air to the lungs. These sticks contain sulfur dioxide, carbon monoxide, oxides of nitrogen and formaldehyde (in particulate as well as gas form), leading to inflammatory responses such as COPD and asthma, when regularly exposed. The amount of smoke inhaled by the lungs is the same as when exposed to cigarette smoke.
It causes skin allergies
It is a fact that long-term exposure to agarbattis smoke causes irritation of the eyes, especially in kids and older people. In addition to this, people with sensitive skin also experience itching of skin when come in contact with pollutants and smoke on an everyday basis.‘Areas with thin skin (such as skin around the eyelids, at the base of the nose and elbow region) are most susceptible to allergy. The particulate matter present in the smoke of agarbattis causes skin irritation and allergy.’
It triggers neurological symptoms
Common neurological symptoms that were found to be associated with daily exposure to incense sticks were increased headaches, difficulty in concentrating and forgetfulness. (1) The burning of incense sticks contributes to indoor air pollution, which in turn increases the concentration of carbon monoxide (CO) and nitrogen oxide (NOx) in the blood. The high concentration of these gases cause neurological problems by acting on brain cells. Also a direct cause of female impotency.
It heightens risk of respiratory cancer
Have you ever thought that burning incense sticks might put at an increase risk of cancer of respiratory tract? A study that appeared in the Journal of the American Cancer Society stated that long-term exposure to incense sticks (agarbattis) put you at an increased risk of upper respiratory tract cancer. It further proved that with the use of incense, the risk of upper respiratory tract ‘squamous cell carcinoma’ is comparatively high in smokers than in normal people.
It increases the toxic load on the body
Studies have shown that incense sticks, when burnt, emit a toxic smoke that contains lead, iron and magnesium, thereby adding to the toxic load in the body. (3) The chemical gases and particulate matter, when inhaled, increase load on the kidneys to eliminate toxins from the body,leading to various kidney problems. The smoke liberated from lighting the incense stick also increases the concentration of impurities present in the blood. Here is ayurvedic detox diet — a step-by-step guide to cleansing your body.
It impairs cardiovascular health
The agarbattis that you use daily can have a negative effect on your heart health. The study estimated that long-term use of incense sticks increased the risk of cardiovascular mortality by 12% and coronary heart disease by 10%. (4) It is mainly caused due to increased inhalation of agarbatti smoke (containing volatile organic compounds and particulate matter). It also increases blood vessel inflammation and affects blood flow leading to heart complications.Swelling of the blood vessles . Please refer www.shutterstock.com for more info.
Advantages Dhoop & Cow Dung Cake ( Gobar-Kanda )
Benefits of Using Dhoop Sticks: They are better for the health of our body, mind and soul.Dhoop incense enhances concentration and focus at the time we are reading or performing meditation, prevents infections, relieves headaches, fights depression, and reduces anxiety and tension. It will ensure removal of microbes and pest from the house which are main reason of bad health. Did you know Guggal is related to lord ‘Shiva’ and ghee is related to ‘Shakti’, and together they become Shiva-Shakti and has the power to remove negativity from your house and office.
Also, it is very powerful and has the ability to caste off the evil eye. If you think that your house or any of the members is the target of evil eye burn this Dhoop morning and evening after Pooja and spread the smoke in every corner of the house. You will see the effect immediately.
Burning have many unrevealing reasons that inspire people to concentrate in materials things. I will share some unrevealed health benefits of using incense at or home or work place.
• Meditations- while meditations the benefits of incense is long and clear to eliminates stress and unmaterial thoughts. The fragrance develop a purity in air which create space between your thoughts and mind. The relaxity of mind depends upon the aroma of incense stick or dhoop cups used during meditations.
• Create positive Environment- there are certain types of incense which eliminates the negative energy and destructive thoughts. They have unique mark or scent to purify air and soul. Each Herbs directly relates to a particular God , say Tulsi , it is a god’s incarnation itself , proven by 5000 years still useful today.Now the God has staright way indicated this hearbs for curing of the diseases. The smoke generated by some incense has antiseptic and pure scents which purify the whole environment positive.Removes Hidden bacteria and fungus Dhoop is for our health but we are using chemicals means we are damaging our wealth .
• Simulate Imagination- when we adhere some beautiful art gallery or some natural beauty it inspires us and create a imagination level, thus the aroma created by incense simulate the imagination level of individuals.
• Reduce stress- the aromas of incense purify the mind with its beautiful nature fragrances, it has calming power that help to reduce the stress and tensions. Many incense slow down the blood pressures and heart rate, and also been used in muscular relaxations.
• Eliminates the depression- some international study shown that burning frankincense eliminates the anxiety and depression. The compound significantly affected brain areas known to be involved in emotions as well as in nerve circuits that are affected by current anxiety and depression drugs.
• Odors of certain incense give direct signals to brain, these aromas stimulate essential chemicals such as serotonin creates happiness and give relief from headache. Certain incense aromas can help open the nasal passages, while others can lower blood pressure. Purity five element and in turn the whole body & mind purity. We collect all the material at source and mix appropriently .
• Increase Sexual Power- fragrances of certain incense like night queen, jasmine, vanilla etc. are well known to attract the opposite sex by its aromas and fragrances.
• Protect from Various Infections- have anti-bacterial properties to purify air. A Chinese study shows that was used to sterilize a hospital, proved to be as effective another standard means of sterilization such as steam. By keeping the environment sterile, many infections and diseases can be prevented.
Incense and burning of dry dhoop cups and sticks created many useful benefits to live healthier lifestyle and well-being. The fragrance takes you in another world.
Please note that the new & young generation is reluctant to perform Poojas & Havans & the are drifitng from the rich Indian heritage for the basic reasons parents don’t Know ,The cant explain for their” “why” this creates the lonlyness as the pooja is performed as reference Pooja which involvement & deepness of self .
We have an authority in Havan samagri. Research over 30 years ,the deep ritualistic approach , scientific study of hearbs and its effect have been studied & tested for above advantages . We have been arranging seminars , lectures in societies , public Ggovt Partnership programmes, jotish associations and various community gatherings . These hearbs have been researched for diesease removal ,Power Built ups , plesant odours & food supplies .